Maybe you love making calls with your airtime or browse the internet all day, but people have a different understanding of airtime and talk time. But what is the difference between Vodacom airtime and voice?
We are here to put an end to such an argument in your mind, and in today’s guide, we shall give all the differences between Vodacom airtime and voice.
Like I said earlier, people buy airtime for numerous purposes, including calls, data bundles, SMS, and many others.
However, there is a traditional perception that airtime is only meant for voice calls, which is wrong as it can be used for many other kinds of stuff rather than voice calls.
Now, you can buy data bundles, talk time, SMS, and WASP services with airtime, and for that reason, you need it to buy other services.
So, in other words, it serves as cash you can use to purchase other services from your network provider.
Difference Between Vodacom Airtime And Voice
The table below is the differences between airtime and voice:
|Vodacom Airtime||Vodacom Voice|
|Airtime can be used to make voice calls||Voice is the amount of talk time purchase with airtime|
|Airtime can be used to buy data bundles||Voice can not be used for anything except calls|
|Airtime can be converted to voice||Voice can not be converted back to airtime|
|You can access subscriber services with airtime||Voice can only make calls|
What Is The Difference Between Vodacom Airtime And Talk Time
Talk time is the number of minutes you have purchased with airtime to make calls. While airtime is like electronic cash, you need to buy the talk time. Also, talk time is only for calls, whereas airtime can be converted to data, voice, SMS, etc.
Is Talk Time The Same As Voice
Yes, Vodacom talk time is the same as voice. When you recharge airtime onto your phone and purchase or convert it to voice, you are given a number of minutes you can use to make voice calls which are called talk time.
That is all you should know about the difference between Vodacom airtime and voice
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on June 12, 2021 by Voda Guide
Please you are entreated to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/difference-between-vodacom-airtime-and-voice/” peroidically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of April 2021, we are going to guide you with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom product. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Which Vodacom Customer Qualifies For Airtime Advance – Find Out Here
- Vodacom Transfer Airtime From Contract To Prepaid – Contract Airtime Transfer
- Vodacom Airtime Carry Over Guide – How To Rollover Your Remaining Data & Airtime
- Vodacom Top-Up Number Guide – Top-up Account With Vodacom Recharge Code
- Vodacom Airtime Prices In South Africa – Check Vodacom Prepaid Airtime Prices In SA
- How To Buy Vodacom Airtime From Capitec Bank – Simple Steps To Follow
- Vodacom Airtime For International Calls – Best Vodacom Airtime For Call To Abroad
- Where To Buy Vodacom Airtime – Purchase Airtime In South Africa
- What Can Vodacom Extra Airtime Be Used For – Read This To Find Out
- What Is Vodacom Extra Airtime – Vodacom South Africa Power Bonus Explained