What Are Cookies?
Cookies, in simple terms, are pieces of information sent to your web browser by the website you visit. This file is stored in your web browser, and it allows a third party to make your next visit more comfortable by recognizing you upon your next visit.
When you access Vodaguide.com, we may store several cookie files in your web browser.
We use these cookies and other similar technologies to study and analyze your behavior and collect additional relevant information about the users.
This is done to enhance your experience on the website.
What do we use the cookies for
At VodaGuide, we use the following cookies:
Analytics cookies – To track the functionality and the use of our website.
Necessary cookies – These cookies are vital to enable you to use some features of our website.
Advertising cookies – Used to track and deliver relevant advertisements and also to limit the number of times you see an ad.
Functionality cookies – It provides functionality to enable the usage of our services more personalized and convenient.
What Are Your Choices With Regards To Our Cookies
You can choose to keep these cookies in your browser. If you do not want to store our cookies in your browser, you can delete them.
Please note that if you delete cookies from your browser or refuse to accept them, then some features of our website may not be available to you.
Check our latest guides here:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract