What Are Cookies?
Cookies, in simple terms, are pieces of information sent to your web browser by the website you visit. This file is stored in your web browser, and it allows a third party to make your next visit more comfortable by recognizing you upon your next visit.
When you access Vodaguide.com, we may store several cookie files in your web browser.
We use these cookies and other similar technologies to study and analyze your behavior and collect additional relevant information about the users.
This is done to enhance your experience on the website.
What do we use the cookies for
At VodaGuide, we use the following cookies:
Analytics cookies – To track the functionality and the use of our website.
Necessary cookies – These cookies are vital to enable you to use some features of our website.
Advertising cookies – Used to track and deliver relevant advertisements and also to limit the number of times you see an ad.
Functionality cookies – It provides functionality to enable the usage of our services more personalized and convenient.
What Are Your Choices With Regards To Our Cookies
You can choose to keep these cookies in your browser. If you do not want to store our cookies in your browser, you can delete them.
Please note that if you delete cookies from your browser or refuse to accept them, then some features of our website may not be available to you.
Check our latest guides here:
- Vodacom Airtime Getting Finished Quickly – Fix It Now
- Vodacom Flexi Airtime – Vodacom uChoose Flexi Airtime Fully Explained
- Does Vodacom Billing Use Airtime – Pay Bills With Airtime
- Can Vodacom Transfer Airtime To Cell C In South Africa
- Can I Transfer Vodacom Airtime To Telkom – Read This Quick Guide
- Can Vodacom Reverse Airtime Purchase – Cancel Airtime Purcahse
- Can I Buy Vodacom Airtime Online – Yes, But Follow These Steps
- Does Vodacom Airtime Expire – Vodacom South Africa Airtime Validity
- How Does Vodacom Airtime Transfer Work – Transferring Airtime In SA
- How To Buy Vodacom Airtime With PayPal South Africa