Do you want to know when your Vodacom contract is up? It is very important, and if you are a Vodacom contract customer, one of the things you should keep a note of is your contract expiry date.
Usually, a Vodacom contract lasts for a 12 to 24 months period, which is 1-2years, and after that period elapse, you must renew your contract.
When you are happy with your current contract and wish to renew it or upgrade when it’s up, it makes sense that you will take the necessary steps to decide before the due date.
As a result, you must always check when your Vodacom contract will be up.
You can even utilize Vodacom’s early upgrade or the renewal option.
Often people do ask me,” how do I know when my Vodacom contract is up” and to answer that, there are various means you can use to check when your Vodacom contract will expire.
Therefore, we have dedicated this guide to help you with the easiest way to know when your Vodacom contract will be up.
So, if you are ready, let’s begin with how to check when your Vodacom contract expires.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Know When Your Vodacom Contract Is Up
Below are the things you need to know when your Vodacom contract is up:
- My Vodacom app
- Vodacom cellphone number.
- Valid Vodacom SIM card
- Email address linked to your Vodacom account.
- Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer (laptop).
Those are the thing you need to check when your Vodacom contract is up.
Ways You Can Use To Know When Your Vodacom Contract Will Be Up
Below are the ways and means you can use to check when your Vodacom contract will expire:
1. The My Vodacom app
2. Vodacom official website
3. USSD code.
Those are the available options you can use to check your Vodacom contract due date.
Steps On How To Check When My Vodacom Contract Expires
Follow the steps below to check when your Vodacom contract expires:
- Open the text message app on your cellphone.
- Click on “create a new message.”
- Type “UG” as a text
- Next, send it to the shortcode 31050
- Once you have completed the process, you will receive a text from Vodacom, including your upgrade due date and your initial period date.
Vodacom Upgrade Check
For most South Africans, they want to know when they can check if their Vodacom contract is expired so they can upgrade.
As a result, you need to periodically check when it expires so you upgrade on time.
That is how to check when your Vodacom contract is up.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on January 30, 2023 by Editorial Team
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/check-when-vodacom-contract-expire/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract