Vodacom has so many apps, including Vodabucks, My Vodacom app, Vodapay, and many others. Whereas each of them has to be installed before you use them, sometimes you must know how to delete Vodacom Apps if you no longer need them.
Most Vodacom subscribers use network apps for different reasons, as each application has its functions, and at times you may stop using the services that come with the application.
As a smartphone user, one of the best ways to keep your phone healthy is to uninstall apps when you no longer use them.
So if you have Vodacom apps that you do not use anymore, you can remove them from your phone.
However, before you uninstall a Vodacom app from your Cellphone, you must ensure that no active services are running on the app.
It could be a subscription that requires you to keep the app, or maybe a service linked to your phone number, which needs the app to be active to function. In that case, you shouldn’t delete such an app.
Suppose you want to remove the application from your phone anyway. Read this guide to find out how to delete Vodacom apps from your Cellphone.
Requirements To Delete Vodacom App From Your Cellphones
1. Vodacom App installed on your phone.
How To Delete Vodacom Apps From Your Smartphone
To successfully uninstall Vodacom apps from your Cellphone, follow these steps:
1. Open your Smartphone app tray
2. Flip through and click on the “Settings” icon
3. You will be taken to the settings section of the phone.
4. Click on “Apps” in settings.
5. All applications installed on your phone will display.
6. Next, scroll through the apps and find the Vodacom app you want to delete.
7. Click on the Vodacom app you want to remove.
8. Now, click on “Uninstall” to delete the Vodacom app from your phone.
That is how to uninstall the Vodacom app from your Cell phone.
What Happens If I Delete Vodacom Apps
Once you have deleted a Vodacom app or uninstalled it from your Cellphone, you can no longer use the app unless you install it back. That means that apps delete from your phone can no longer be accessed until it is installed back.
Can I Install Vodacom Apps Once I Delete It
Yes, after you have uninstalled a Vodacom app from your phone, you can install it again on your phone. The fact that you have deleted the app on your phone does not mean you can’t use it again.
Finally, you now know how to uninstall any app you no longer need.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-delete-vodacom-apps-uninstall-unwanted-vodacom-apps-now/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract
Hi i want u to delete VODATA PLS