Is your Vodacom airtime getting finished quickly? Well, you are not alone in this. We have received tons of emails from various Vodacom customers complaining about how their airtime is disappearing.
Airtime these days have become quite challenging to get enough of it, and it is understandable that you are pissed off because if the little airtime you have is disappearing, then it’s not right.
However, one thing we actually know for sure is that it is not only Vodacom customers that experience airtime finishing quickly, as there are many reports from subscribers from other networks too.
One thing we are aware of is that this issue is not a deliberate action from the network providers.
However, it is a system bug, and Vodacom has assured the general public they are working around the clock on the problem.
But here is the thing, it is not always that when your airtime is finishing quickly, that is the fault or technical issue from the network, but sometimes it an issue on your side. Either your account or Cellphone and with that, you can do a few things to fix the problem.
For that reason, we have dedicated this simple guide to assist you with how to fix airtime finishing quickly.
But before that, let’s find out some of the reasons why that happen.
Table of Contents
Why Do My Vodacom Airtime Quickly
The following are some of the reason why your airtime may finish quickly:
1. Your Vodacom airtime will finish quickly if it is using airtime instead of data.
2. If you subscribe to unwanted WASP services that charge you daily, your airtime will be deducted without your knowledge.
3. Sometimes, if you have pay as you go browsing activated, your airtime will be used as data if your bundle finishes.
4. Maybe you have a subscriber to a third-party service on your account.
5. Out of bundle data rates charges also deplete your airtime quickly.
How To Stop Vodacom Airtime Finishing Quickly
To stop your airtime from finishing quickly, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Disable Pay As You Go Browsing:
Pay as you go browsing allows a customer to continue browsing with an out of bundle rate when they have fully exhausted their data bundles.
When you have pay as you go browsing activated on our account, it may allow you to browse the internet with your remaining airtime when your data is finished. So, to stop your airtime from finishing quickly, you must disable pay as you go browsing.
2. Unsubscribe From Unwanted Vodacom WASP Services:
WASP services allow third-party companies to deliver services to Vodacom customers via SMS and MMS messages.
These services require airtime to a subscriber, and sometimes you are charge daily. However, sometimes there may be some WASP services you no longer need but are still depleting your airtime.
So, you must disable such services to stop take your airtime. To disable all WASP services from your Vodacom account, send “STOP” to 30333.
If you have done all the above, and the problem persists, you must reach out to the Vodacom customer care team.
That is how to fix Vodacom airtime getting finished quickly.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/vodacom-airtime-getting-finished-quickly/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract