For purposes of financial discipline, is it about time we keep a close look at monitoring our Cellphone expenses? And that is why Vodacom has introduced itemized billings. In this guide, we will share with you how to get your Vodacom Airtime Statement every month.
That helps you get your Vodacom airtime statements to know how much you have spent on airtime for some time.
Airtime statements have been something that most prepaid customers have sought for many years now, and finally, it is now available.
The purpose of the services is to help customers track their expenditure history on their cell phone accounts, including airtime purchases, data bundles, services, dialed calls, subscriptions, and many others.
With Vodacom itemized billings, you are given a full report of every transaction for 30 days. One thing is that the service comes automatically registered for some customers, whereas others must apply or register for it to be activated on their accounts.
However, we are here to give you full details about itemised billings, how to register for it, how to get your airtime statements, and how much you are charged. So let us begin if you are ready.
What Is Is Vodacom Itemised Billings
Vodacom itemised billing is a service that allows a customer to access the full report or statements on their Vodacom accounts for a 30day period.
This means that your account statement for the whole month is delivered to you by any means available, either via the post office, email, and more. So, with Vodacom itemized billings, you are given full transaction history on your Vodacom accounts.
Which Customers Can Register For Itemised Billings
1. Contract Customers
2. Top-Up subscribers
3. Prepaid customers
4. Vodacom business clients.
How To Register For Vodacom Itemised Billings
Contract customers do not need to register for itemised billings as they are already signed up for the service.
However, prepaid and To-up subscribers must register to access the services.
Register for itemized billings, log in to your Vodacom account via the official website, and sign up for the service.
During registration, you must specify which means you want to receive your monthly statement through post or email.
How Much Does Vodacom Charge For Itemised Billings
Below are Vodaocm itemized charges:
1. Prepaid Customers are charged R11 for email delivery for a 30 day statement.
2. Contract Customers are charged R14 email delivery and R17 for post-delivery.
3. Top-Up Subscribers are charged R17 for post-delivery and R14 for email delivery.
How Can I Get My Vodacom Airtime Statement For Free
To get your airtime statement for free, you must use the mini statement option, which comes at no extra cost. For itemised billings, Vodacom does not charge you any fee for a mini statement.
That is all we have for you about how to get your Vodacom Airtime Statement.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on January 24, 2022 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/vodacom-airtime-statement-get-your-account-history-every-month/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract