Knowing your remaining data balance is crucial to ensuring that you are not cut off online. So here is how to check data on Vodacom in South Africa.
As we all know, data is essential in staying online for as long as you wish. What you do online will determine how much data bundle you need to have in your account.
However, even when you know you have data on your phone, it is important always to ensure that you do not run out of data. That helps you to complete all your online activities conveniently.
So, the only to stay online and use your data wisely is to check your bundle balance constantly. That helps you plan for how to use your bundle effectively.
The good thing is that you can now check your data on Vodacom within minutes, either using the My Vodacom App or using the self-service USSD code.
Ways To Know Your Remaining Data on Vodacom
Here are the available options you can use to check your data bundle on Vodacom:
1. My Vodacom App
2. Vodacom self service USSD Code.
Things You Need To Know Your Remaining Bundle Balance
Before you can successfully view your data balance, below are the things you need:
1. Vodacom number you want to know its data.
3. Available Vodacom network signal
4. Self-service USSD code
5. My Vodacom App
6. Vodacom account login details
Those are the things you will need. However, you will not need all of them, as the options you will use to check your balance will determine which ones to use.
How To Check Data On Vodacom
To successfully check data on Vodacom, simply dial *135# on the Vodacom number you want to check its data balance, select “View Balances,” and follow the prompt to know your remaining data in your Vodacom account.
How To Know Your Vodacom Data Online
Follow the steps below to check your remaining data on Vodacom:
1. Open the My Vodacom App on your phone
2. Enter your account details to log in.
3. Navigate to the menu section on the dashboard and click on “View Balances.”
4. All your remaining data balances will display, including airtime, voice, and other balances.
How Much Does It Cost To Know Your Data Balance
Vodacom does not charge any fee for a balance check. That means that you can check all your balances, including data, voice, SMS, airtime, and many others, for as many as you want for free.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-check-data-on-vodacom/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract
When is the My Vodacom Application going to return to Windows 10 for a Laptop?
I am sick and tired of having to move my Laptop SIM into my cellphone so I can use the My Vodacom APP or dial #135#…..does not always work and I am going to damage my Cellphone eventually with this action!
I unfortunately have signed a 3 year contract with Vodacom otherwise I would migrate to MTN or one of the other suppliers!
I live in White River and normally deal with your staff in the 4 Russel Street Sop in Mbombela.