Your airtime balances are something you must regularly check to ensure you have the right amount of airtime for your next call. So in this Vodacom guide, we have dedicated our attention to show you how to check your Vodacom airtime balance.
Vodacom never disappoints, as they never give one way of accessing their services.
Hence they have provided numerous means you can use to check your airtime balance.
You can view your airtime balance online via the My Vodacom App, Vodacom official website, and offline through USSD Code.
However, with each of the above-listed options, you can use to check your airtime balance, the most convenient, fast, and reliable one is the USSD code procedure.
But not making choices for you, if you have data on your phone, it is very simple to check your balance using the My Vodacom app.
Besides, any of the ways available for checking airtime on Vodacom is accessible to Vodacom prepaid and contract customers.
Ways To Check Your Vodacom Airtime Balance
Below are the ways you can use to check Vodacom airtime:
- Vodacom Airtime USSD Code 111
- My Vodacom App
- Vodacom Official website.
Those are the ways you can use to view your Vodacom airtime balance.
Requirements To Check Your Vodacom Airtime Balance
Here are the things you need to know about your Vodacom airtime balance:
1. Valid Vodacom Number
2. Active Vodacom account
4. Smartphone/Analoge phone
5. Vodacom Airtime Code
6. Active internet connection
Those are the things you need to know the airtime using any of the available ways.
How To Check Vodacom Airtime Balance On Phone
To successfully check your Vodacom airtime balance on the phone, follow the simple steps below:
- Simply Dial *136# on the Vodacom number you want to view its airtime balance.
- Instantly, your airtime balance will be displayed on your phone screen.
- In case you need detailed information on your airtime balance, kindly dial *135#.
- Follow the prompt and choose the option to check balances.
- Full details of your Vodacom account balance will be revealed.
That is how to view your credit balance on Vodacom
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on June 12, 2021 by Voda Guide
Please you are entreated to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-check-vodacom-airtime/” peroidically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of April 2021, we are going to guide you with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom product. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Which Vodacom Customer Qualifies For Airtime Advance – Find Out Here
- Vodacom Transfer Airtime From Contract To Prepaid – Contract Airtime Transfer
- Vodacom Airtime Carry Over Guide – How To Rollover Your Remaining Data & Airtime
- Vodacom Top-Up Number Guide – Top-up Account With Vodacom Recharge Code
- Vodacom Airtime Prices In South Africa – Check Vodacom Prepaid Airtime Prices In SA
- How To Buy Vodacom Airtime From Capitec Bank – Simple Steps To Follow
- Vodacom Airtime For International Calls – Best Vodacom Airtime For Call To Abroad
- Where To Buy Vodacom Airtime – Purchase Airtime In South Africa
- What Can Vodacom Extra Airtime Be Used For – Read This To Find Out
- What Is Vodacom Extra Airtime – Vodacom South Africa Power Bonus Explained