Vodacom app update is one of the most crucial things every Vodacom subscriber must pay attention to. That is because if you are using the outdated version of the app, it may happen that you can’t log in anymore, or it may no longer work for you.
As like we have learned in the past, Vodacom has numerous application that comes with different functionalities to their customers.
As a result, they have a highly skilled tech team that supervises the services on the app all day.
So, in case of customers report an issue, they instantly look into it to see where things have gone wrong, and they will solve it.
Talking about solving issues with the apps, they do not just click on some buttons to fix it, but rather they write new updates to fix the pending challenges with the app.
However, to do that, they regularly release the update file through various app stores, which will then be made available to customers to download.
Hence, it is your responsibility to regularly check for available updates for the app, so you can update it to keep it working well.
We are aware that updating the Vodacom application does not seem an easy task to many users, so we have dedicated this guide to give you step-by-step guidelines.
Therefore, if you are ready, let us begin.
Requirements To Update Vodacom App
Here are the things you need to do Vodacom app update:
1. My Vodacom App
3. Active internet
4. Internet bundle
5. Google Playstore or iOS Appstore.
How To Update Vodacom App
To successfully update the Vodacom app, kindly follow these basic steps:
1. Visit the Google Playstore or App iOS Appstore
2. Type My Vodacom App in the search bar at the top.
3. Among the search result, you will see installed against the one you have on your phone.
4. Click on it to open.’
5. In case there is an update available, you will see “Update” behind it.
6. Now, click on “Update.”
7. Wait as the update is being downloaded.
8. After the download is complete, and it will automatically install the update.
9. Once the update is completed, you will receive a notification of a successful update.
That is how to update the My Vodacom application.
Do I Need Data Bundle For Updating My Vodacom South Africa Application?
Yes, you need a data bundle on your phone before you can update the Vodacom app.
That is because it requires a data bundle to download the update file from your AppStore.
So, without data, there no way you can successfully update Vodacom app on your Cellphone.
That is all you need to get your mobile app up to date.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on July 3, 2021 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/vodacom-app-update/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of September 2021, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2021, and especially this month September, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Getting Finished Quickly – Fix It Now
- Vodacom Flexi Airtime – Vodacom uChoose Flexi Airtime Fully Explained
- Does Vodacom Billing Use Airtime – Pay Bills With Airtime
- Can Vodacom Transfer Airtime To Cell C In South Africa
- Can I Transfer Vodacom Airtime To Telkom – Read This Quick Guide
- Can Vodacom Reverse Airtime Purchase – Cancel Airtime Purcahse
- Can I Buy Vodacom Airtime Online – Yes, But Follow These Steps
- Does Vodacom Airtime Expire – Vodacom South Africa Airtime Validity
- How Does Vodacom Airtime Transfer Work – Transferring Airtime In SA
- How To Buy Vodacom Airtime With PayPal South Africa