Airtime is very significant to every Cellphone user, especially these days that smartphone has become rampant. The good news is that you can now share your airtime with a friend who needs some urgently, which is why Vodacom airtime transfer Lesotho is available.
Sometimes, your friends might reach out to you to buy them airtime, and in instances where you don’t have enough money to purchase some for them, it becomes very embarrassing.
Not anymore. Vodacom Lesotho now has an airtime transfer service, where you can transfer some of your remaining airtime balances to your family and friends on Vodacom at any time.
The service is very reliable and secured, and it does not take much of your time to complete the process.
However, if you don’t know how to go about it, we have dedicated this guide to share with you how to transfer credit on Vodacom in Lesotho. We shall also give you step-by-step guidelines on how to transfer credit on Vodacom in Lesotho.
So let us begin.
Table of Contents
What Is The Vodacom Lesotho Airtime Transfer USSD Code
The USSD Code for transferring airtime on Vodacom in Lesotho is **123*01*. It is available at all times, and you can use it to transfer airtime of any amount. Remember this code is only available to Vodacom Lesotho customers.
Requirement To Send Airtime On Vodacom Lesotho
Below are the things you need to send airtime on Vodacom in Lesotho:
1. Vodacom Number you want to transfer airtime to.
2. Vodacom Lesotho credit transfer USSD code.
4. Amount of airtime you want to send.
Steps To Transfer Airtime on Vodacom Lesotho
To transfer airtime to your friends on Vodacom in Lesotho, follow these basic steps:
1. Dial *123*01*Vodacom number*Amount#.
2. Example *123*01*0956787325*R100#, where 0956787325 is the phone number you are transferring the airtime to, and R100 is the amount of airtime you are sending.
3. Next, to confirm your transfer, dial *123*02# and press send.
4. The exact amount of airtime you transferred will be debited and instantly credited to the phone number of the actual person you are sending the airtime to.
That is how to send airtime on Vodacom Lesotho.
Does Vodacom Lesotho Charge Fee For Airtime Transfer
Yes, when you send airtime on Vodacom in Lesotho, you pay a fee of M1.00. So whenever you send airtime from your account to another number on Vodacom in Lesotho, you will be charge M1.00 as a service fee.
That is all you must know on how to send call credit to your friends on Vodacom. We shall do our best to add more details to this guide.
So kindly check this page regularly to get all the information. Also, we will be happy if you can share your opinion with us in the comment section below.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/vodacom-lesotho-airtime-transfer/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract