In today’s guide, our primary focus is to share with you guidelines about Vodacom transfer airtime from contract to prepaid customers. We will elaborate on how to be eligible as a contract customer to transfer airtime to others and many more.
Vodacom airtime transfer is a service that allows other subscribers to transfer or share airtime with prepaid, Top-up, and other subscribers.
However, except for prepaid customers who are automatically enabled for the service, other subscribers must register to activate airtime transfer.
Maybe you are a contract customer with enough airtime in your account and want to transfer some to a friend who had a prepaid SIM, it is possible, but you must go through some small procedures to make the transfer.
Airtime transfer with contract customers is not different from any other customer, but because as a contract subscriber, you should ensure that you sign up for airtime transfer to determine your limits and which customers you can share airtime with.
How To Activate Airtime Transfer As Contract Customer
To share or transfer airtime from a contract phone to other subscribers on Vodacom, you must contact your services provider to activate the services on your account.
After activation, you will be given a limit of airtime you can transfer, how many times you can send airtime to others, and the kind of customers you can share airtime with.
Requirements To Transfer Airtime From Contract To Prepaid
Below are the things you need to share Vodacom airtime from contract number to prepaid customers:
1. The prepaid phone number you want to transfer to.
2. Enough airtime in your contract account.
3. Register or activate airtime transfer on your account.
4. Amount of airtime you want to transfer.
5. Vodacom airtime transfer code *135#
Those are the things you need to share airtime from a contract phone to prepaid.
Steps To Transfer Vodacom Airtime From Contract To Prepaid Number
To transfer airtime from contract customer to prepaid phone number on Vodacom, follow these steps:
1. Dial *135# or 082 12000 on your contract phone number.
2. Select “Airtime Transfer.”
3. Enter the amount of airtime you want to share
4. Next, input the prepaid phone number you want to transfer the airtime to.
5. Follow the next simple instructions to complete the transfer.
That is how to transfer airtime from Vodacom contract number to prepaid.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on January 30, 2023 by Editorial Team
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/vodacom-transfer-airtime-from-contract-to-prepaid/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract