Have you also been asking why is my Vodacom airtime disappearing? Well, you are not alone in this. We have received tons of emails from various subscribers asking about Vodacom airtime disappearing for the past few months.
The magnitude at which people sought answers about this same subject prompted us on how serious the situation may be.
For that reason, we dedicated our time to do a little investigation to find out what the problem may be, and in this guide, we share to show you why your airtime keeps disappearing.
Also, we have found some ways you can use to stop that from happening to you if the problem happens because of what we discovered.
However, after our investigation, we found out that the airtime disappearing is indeed true.
Not only is it happening to a section of Vodacom customers but a vast majority of them.
Admittedly, the airtime not only Vodacom subscribers face airtime disappearance but also customers from other networks, but we are not here to talk about issues relating to other networks.
We found out that other forums and popular blog sites have written articles about these same issues during our investigation, but nothing has been established as to why it happens.
Still, the good news is that Vodacom is working around the clock to fix it as soon as possible.
Fortunately, we came up with reasons why your airtime is disappearing ad how you can stop it.
Read below o find out.
Why Is My Vodacom Airtime Disappearing
Your Vodacom airtime might disappear due to the following:
1. You unknowingly subscribed to the Vodacom WASP service.
2. Pay as you go browsing may have been enabled on your account.
3. Vodacom Add to Bill services.
4. Maybe you might have subscribed to an online or third-party service.
Those are some of the reasons why your airtime may disappear.
How To Stop Vodacom Airtime From Disappearing
To successfully stop Vodacom airtime from disappearing, follow these steps below:
- Check your account to find out all the services you have subscribed to.
- Unsubscribe from other services you did not intentionally subscribe to.
- Also, stop running services on your account that you no longer need.
- Disable pay as you go browsing service from your account.
That is how to stop your airtime from vanishing.
Report Vodacom Customer Care About Your Airtime Disappearing
After doing all the above-listed ways to stop your airtime from disappearing and persist, you must reach out to the customer service center for help.
They will look into your account to find out why it keeps happening, and if it is from their side, it will be resolved instantly.
That is all we have for you about airtime disappearing, we shall update this guide with other ways to stop it.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on January 30, 2023 by Editorial Team
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/why-is-my-vodacom-airtime-disappearing/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract