Are you aware Vodacom offers cheap data bundles in South Africa? Data bundles have become a diamond in our daily activities. Still, no amount of internet bundles are enough for us, and hence we always seek cheaper ways to buy internet bundles.
Therefore, we have dedicated this Vodacom guide to help you get cheap data on Vodacom.
Buying a cheap internet bundle on Vodacom has been one thing many people seek, but the reality is that almost all of Vodacom data is very cheap, and it does not matter how much you have.
You can still get some megabytes of Vodacom data to access the web.
However, Vodacom offers the best data value for the in-bundle and out-of-bundle rates in South Africa.
It is no news that everyone is switching to Vodacom for less data bundle rates.
Maybe you have not come across the numerous cheap internet bundle package offered by Vodacom, so read this article to the end as we unveil to you how to buy cheap data on Vodacom.
What Internet Bundles Does Vodacom Offer?
Vodacom South Africa offers various internet data bundles for prepaid customers, including once-off data bundles, recurring bundles, Pay-once upfront, and internet smart pack data packages.
Therefore it is imperative to know your usage and get a suitable internet bundle for your prepaid smartphones on Vodacom.
What Is The Cheapest Data Bundle On Vodacom?
There are so many cheap data bundles you can buy on Vodacom, but how cheap it is may depend on the duration of the data package.
Vodacom’s current internet data bundle packages to their prepaid customers have cheap data offers on their hourly data bundles.
Even though it lasts for only one hour, but we all know how much you can do online within an hour. The cheapest data on Vodacom is the 1GB hourly bundle, which costs only R12 to buy.
Also, on the daily data bundles on Vodacom, you can buy 1GB for only R29 that will last for 24 solid hours (one day).
How To Get Cheap Data on Vodacom?
If you want to buy cheap data on Vodacom, follow the steps below:
1. Dial *135# on your Vodacom prepaid SIM.
2. Follow the menu prompt to buy data bundles.
3. You will be given options for all available cheap data packages.
4. Choose hourly bundles.
5. Select the option to buy 1GB for R12 OR 11.
6. Follow the instructions next to complete your bundle purchase.
7. You will receive 1GB of data valid for 1 hour.
That is how to get cheap data on Vodacom.
You can also pick the option to buy 1GB of data on Vodacom for only R29.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-get-cheap-data-on-vodacom/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract