Are you aware you can share your remaining airtime with your family and friends via the Vodacom app? Yes, the Vodacom app airtime transfer is now available, and you can send airtime to your friends in need of call credits urgently.
Airtime transfer is one of the best services that allow a customer to share their airtime with others on the Vodacom network.
The services are available to almost all subscribers, but except for prepaid customers who are automatically activated to use the service, other subscribers are required to register for it.
Besides, since the product was introduced, it has been running on a *135# USSD code, but now it is available on the My Vodacom app.
This means that you can now perform airtime transfer on the Vodacom app at any time.
It is very simple and flexible compared to using the USSD code to share airtime with your friend.
However, if you don’t know how to send or share airtime on the app, worry not, as we have dedicated this guide to give you a step-by-step procedure on how to do it.
So if you are ready, let’s begin.
What Is Vodacom App Airtime Transfer
Vodacom app airtime transfer is a service on the My Vodacom App that allows subscribers to send airtime from their account to another customer on the Vodacom network using the app.
That means that it runs only via the app, and it is available to all subscribers once you have registered or activated the airtime transfer on your account.
Requirements To Send Credit To Another Vodacom Number Via The App
Below are the things you need to send airtime on the Vodacom app:
1. My Vodacom App
3. Vodacom account
4. Active internet bundle
5. Vodacom number you want to transfer airtime to.
6. Amount of airtime you want to transfer.
Those are the things you need to share airtime on the Vodacom mobile app.
How To Transfer Airtime On Vodacom App
Here is how to transfer airtime on the My Vodacom app:
1. Open the My Vodacom app on your phone
2. Next, click on “Login.’
3. Enter your Vodacom account login details and sign in.
4. Once you are logged into your Vodacom account on the app, scroll down to the menu at the bottom of the screen.
5. Next, click on “More.”
6. Kindly select “Airtime Transfer.”
7. Follow the simple instructions to transfer the airtime.
8. Once your airtime transfer is successful, and you will receive an SMS confirmation.
That is how to send airtime on the My Vodacom app.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/vodacom-app-transfer-airtime/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract