Are you a Vodacom subscriber in South Africa? Here in this Vodacom guide, we shall give you how to check your Vodacom subscriptions on your account. Vodacom offers numerous services to their customer, and before you can access any of their services, you must subscribe to the services before you can access it.
However, it happens that sometimes you may unknowingly subscribe to services, and due to some reasons, you may want to unsubscribe.
But how do you check your Vodacom subscriptions?
We will show you in a jiffy.
You can use various means to check the service you have subscribed to on Vodacom, including using the My Vodacom app and through USSD code.
We shall highlight each one of them, but at the moment, we will stick to the USSD and later go into detail on using the app.
Let’s begin with the things you need to check your subscriptions on Vodacom.
Requirements To Check Your Vodacom Subscriptions On Your Phone
To check your Vodacom subscriptions, below are the things you need:
1. Cell phone
2. A Vodacom SIM card you want to check its subscriptions.
Those are the things you need to know about the services you are subscribed to on Vodacom.
Let’s see how to check the Vodacom services you have subscribed to.
Steps To Check The Services You Have Subscribed To On Vodacom
To successfully the Vodacom services you have subscribed to, follow these basic steps:
1. Insert your Vodacom SIM card into your cell phone.
2. Switch on your cell phone and make sure you have Vodacom network signals.
3. Next, dial *135*997# on your phone.
4. There will be a prompt on your cell phone screen with more options
5. Choose option “1” and press send.
6. On the next prompt on your screen, you will see all the services you have subscribed to on your Vodacom account.
That is how to know all your subscriptions on Vodacom.
What Is The USSD Code For Checking Services I Have Subscribed To On Vodacom
The USSD Code for checking your Vodacom subscriptions is *135*997#, and it is accessible by all Vodacom customers, especially Vodacom prepaid subscribers.
You can use the same service to unsubscribe to individual services on your Vodacom account at any time.
Check our latest guides here:
Convert Airtime, Airtime Prices, Buy Capitec Airtime, International Calls, Where to Buy Airtime, What Extra Airtime Used For, Vodacom Extra Airtime, Airtime Disappearing, How Long, How To Check, Monthly Data Deal, PUK Number, Business Data Deal, Qualify For Airtime Advance, Vodacom Customer Care, App Update, New Version Download, Free Data, App Store, APK Download, Alipay App, Vodacom App For PC, App Offers, Vodacom Lesotho, Music App, App Transfer Airtime, Airtime Promotion Offers, Black Friday, Extra Time Not Working, Vodacom For iPhone.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-check-vodacom-subscriptions/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract