Are you a Vodacom contract or a regular customer? It is imperative to check your Vodacom statement invoices and billings frequently. In most cases, you can do a lot with the My Vodacom app.
Vodacom has made a provision for every customer to check their Vodacom statement, and you can access it at any time.
Today, this guide discusses details about how to check the Vodacom account transactions online on your cellphone.
Your account information on Vodacom is made available to you anytime, including your Vodacom account statement, invoices, billings, and many more.
However, even though checking your statement is simply, not everyone knows the right way to access their statement.
Often people ask me, “How do I check My Vodacom statement.”
So the answer is ready here in this guide.
What Is My Vodacom Account Statement
The Vodacom statement is a summary of all the transactions on your Vodacom account, including your payment, airtime, data, and voice purchases, monthly Vodacom billings, and many more.
As you can see, there is more to just checking your account balance or statement online.
Additionally, it is recommended you check your account statement regularly as that will help your track your activities efficiently.
What You Need To Check Your Vodcom Statement
Below is the thing you need before you can check your Vodacom account statement:
- My Vodacom app
- Cell Phone number
- Email address on your Vodacom account
- Vodacom account login password
- Smartphone or tablet
- Active internet connection
Those are the basic things you will need to check your Vodacom South Africa account statement online.
Steps To Check Your Vodacom Statement Online
To successfully check your Vodacom account statement, follow the steps below:
1. Firstly, open the My Vodacom app on your cellphone.
2. Enter your email address or your cellphone number on your Vodacom account.
3. Next, type in your “Password.”
4. Now click on “Login” to access your Vodacom account via the My Vodacom app.
5. After you have successfully logged in to your Vodacom account, go to manage my account.
6. Next, click on “My billing.”
7. Finally, you will now see all your invoices, statements, billings, and more.
That is how to check your Vodacom statement online.
Note: You can also check your Vodacom statement via the official Vodacom website online, which is the recommended method.
Check our latest guides here:
Convert Airtime, Airtime Prices, Buy Capitec Airtime, International Calls, Where to Buy Airtime, What Extra Airtime Used For, Vodacom Extra Airtime, Airtime Disappearing, How Long, How To Check, Monthly Data Deal, PUK Number, Business Data Deal, Qualify For Airtime Advance, Vodacom Customer Care, App Update, New Version Download, Free Data, App Store, APK Download, Alipay App, Vodacom App For PC, App Offers, Vodacom Lesotho, Music App, App Transfer Airtime, Airtime Promotion Offers, Black Friday, Extra Time Not Working, Vodacom For iPhone.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on November 2, 2022 by Editorial Team
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-check-my-vodacom-account-statement-online/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract