Are you a subscriber of Vodacom V-Live services? We have detailed guidelines on unsubscribe from Vodacom V-Live services, and we shall provide you with the simplest way to unsubscribe from Vodacom services on your cell phone.
In our previous post, we gave you detail about the WASP services on Vodacom, which is offered by third-party companies.
Still, in the Vodacom V-Live services, it is internal, which means it comes from Vodacom directly.
So when you have a subscription to the Vodacom V-Live services, normally you get detailed information about it, and any time you face a challenge, you can reach Vodacom customer care for help.
Therefore, Vodacom V-Live services come with not many challenges, so when you do not need any of their services anymore, you can terminate the subscription at any time.
That is why we have dedicated this Vodacom guide to help you.
What Is Vodacom V-Live Service
Vodacom V-Live services is a platform launched by Vodacom to provided content subscription services to all Vodacom customers.
The Vodacom V-Live service platform has so many services available to all Vodacom subscribers, including games, bundle types, chatting services, Once-off purchases, and many more.
Let’s see the things you require to cancel Vodacom V-Live subscriptions.
Requirements To Unsubscribe From Vodacom V-Live Services Via USSD
Below are the actual things you need before you can cancel Vodacom V-Live subscription services:
1. Vodacom SIM you want to unsubscribe V-Live services from.
2. Cell phone (Smart or Analog)
Those are the things you need to unsubscribe from Vodacom.
Now, read below to know how to cancel Vodacom V-Live services.
Step To Unsubscribe From Vodacom V-Live Services Via USSD
To successfully unsubscribe from Vodacom V-Live services on your phone, follow these basic steps below:
1. Ensure you have inserted the Vodacom SIM you want to unsubscribe its services on your cell phone.
2. Check if you have a Vodacom network signal on your cell phone.
3. Now, dial *177# on your phone
4. Choose “Next.”
5. Now, select “Unsubscribe” to cancel your subscriptions.
That is how you can unsubscribe from Vodacom services via USSD on your phone.
Check our latest guides here:
Convert Airtime, Airtime Prices, Buy Capitec Airtime, International Calls, Where to Buy Airtime, What Extra Airtime Used For, Vodacom Extra Airtime, Airtime Disappearing, How Long, How To Check, Monthly Data Deal, PUK Number, Business Data Deal, Qualify For Airtime Advance, Vodacom Customer Care, App Update, New Version Download, Free Data, App Store, APK Download, Alipay App, Vodacom App For PC, App Offers, Vodacom Lesotho, Music App, App Transfer Airtime, Airtime Promotion Offers, Black Friday, Extra Time Not Working, Vodacom For iPhone.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-unsubscribe-vodacom-vlive-services/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract