Are you a Vodacom South Africa subscriber? Maybe you want to check your upgrade due date. You have come to the right place. Here in this Vodacom guide, we shall give you the complete procedure on how to check the Vodacom upgrade date.
Most Vodacom subscribers are on contract plans and must upgrade when the contract expires.
Fortunately, Vodacom allows subscribers to renew or upgrade their contracts before the due date, and now upgrade on Vodacom can be done online.
As a result, you do not require to walk into any Vodacom outlets to renew your contract.
But before you can upgrade Vodacom, how do you find out when your Vodacom upgrade is due?
Let’s find out.
See also: How To Check Vodacom Price Plan.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Check Vodacom Upgrade Due Date
Below are the things you need to check your Vodacom upgrade date:
1. Vodacom account
2. Login details of your Vodacom account
3. Vodacom SIM card
4. Cell phone (Smart or Analog)
Those are the things you require to find out about your Vodacom upgrade date.
You can use various options to know when you can upgrade on Vodacom, including online via the Vodacom website and through an SMS.
We shall give you detail on each, so let us start with the online portal.
Related guide: How To Buy Vodacom South Africa Data Bundle.
Steps To Check Your Vodacom Upgrade Due Date Online
1. Open the web browser on your smartphone or computer and go to the Vodacom official website here: https://www.vodacom.co.za/.
2. Click on “Login” at the top corner of the site.
3. Enter your “Cell phone number or email address.”
4. Type in your “Password” and sign in.
5. Once you are signed in to your Vodacom account online, navigate and click on “My Upgrade” on the left-hand side of the page.
6. You will receive a Vodacom message via SMS with the date you are due for an upgrade.
That is how you can check your upgrade due date online. Once you follow the steps above, you will know your duet date without hustle.
Now, let’s see the simplest way to check your upgrade date.
Vodacom Upgrade Check Number Via SMS
Follow these easy steps to check when your Vodacom upgrade date is due:
- Insert your Vodacom SIM card in your cell phone (It must be the one you have a contract on)
- Next, open the text messaging app on your phone
- Click on write a new message.
- Type “UG.”
- Send it as an SMS to the Vodacom shortcode “31050.” That is the check number.
- Finally, you will receive an SMS from Vodacom with your upgrade due date.
As you have seen, the Vodacom upgrade check number is 31050.
Recommended reading: Steps To Check Vodacom South Africa Subscription.
When Can I Upgrade At Vodacom
You can upgrade to Vodacom in the 22nd month of your contract.
Vodacom contracts run for 24 months (2 years), but Vodacom allows customers to upgrade on the 22nd month of their current contracts.
Therefore, you can regularly view your Vodacom renewal date status to know when Vodacom will allow you to upgrade.
Check our latest guides here:
Convert Airtime, Airtime Prices, Buy Capitec Airtime, International Calls, Where to Buy Airtime, What Extra Airtime Used For, Vodacom Extra Airtime, Airtime Disappearing, How Long, How To Check, Monthly Data Deal, PUK Number, Business Data Deal, Qualify For Airtime Advance, Vodacom Customer Care, App Update, New Version Download, Free Data, App Store, APK Download, Alipay App, Vodacom App For PC, App Offers, Vodacom Lesotho, Music App, App Transfer Airtime, Airtime Promotion Offers, Black Friday, Extra Time Not Working, Vodacom For iPhone.
This easy and simple Vodacom Guide Was Last Updated on December 6, 2022 by Voda Guide
Please you are encouraged to visit this Telcom guide “https://vodaguide.com/how-to-check-vodacom-upgrade-date/” regularly for updates and any possible changes that we may make to the article. In this month of March 2022, we are going to guide you step-by-step with lots of articles on Vodacom, Vodafone as well as other Telcos in South Africa. Read more below.
In the year 2022, and especially this month March, we bring you ultimate guides for every Vodacom South Africa product. Just stay tuned for more useful articles.
Here is the list of our latest Vodacom guides, check them below:
- Vodacom Airtime Advance, Borrow Airtime & Pay Later
- Vodacom Upgrade Online, Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract Online
- Vodacom Upgrade Number, Call To Upgrade Your Vodacom Contract
- How To Unsubscribe On Vodacom In South Africa
- Vodacom Upgrade Check, Find Out When You Will Be Due To Upgrade
- How To Cancel Subscription On Vodacom
- Vodacom Upgrade, Check Due Date, Fees, & Upgrade Contact
- Vodacom Cancellations, Call To Cancel Your Vodacom Contract Now
- Vodacom Contract Cancellation, Cancel Your Vodacom Contract In Minutes
- How Much Does It Cost To Cancel Vodacom Contract